『WA Meets JAZZ』 2017
A music festival where you can experience a special collaboration of “The
First-Class JAZZ” and "Japanese Culture" at "low prices”.
The whole day event to be held on the 14th October, where Families can enjoy at Zojoji Temple in Tokyo Minato-ku with growing rich mind and deepening bonds through Japan's “WA” feeling as well as international exchange through the world cultural language, JAZZ.
PEATIX Prior Booking Privileges
『WA Meets JAZZ』2017 Limited Sticker or Pin Badge！
◎The earlier booking is discounted !!
【The Earlier Discount Ticket 800】7/18~8/14 ¥800
【The Discount Ticket 900】8/15~9/30 ¥900
【The General Admission Ticket 1000】10/1~10/13 ¥1,000
Japanese Culture and the universal language JAZZ collaboration, an art
festival where you can "experience" and "feel" with five
"WA Meets JAZZ" 2017, will be held again @Zojoji temple!
※The programs and the artists are subject to change depending on the situation.
For the latest information and details, please see <http://wameetsjazz.com/en>
『WA Meets JAZZ』2017 Event Overview
■Event Name : 『WA Meets JAZZ』2017
■Date&Time : October 14th, 2017 (Sat) 10:30~20:00
■Venue : Zojoji, the chief temple of the Jodo-Buddhist sect
(4-7-35 Shibakoen, Minato-ku, Tokyo)
■General Admission Ticket Y1,000 : http://wmj2017en.peatix.com
■Special Privileges for crowd-funding supporters : http://wameetsjazz.com/en (*crowd-funding info)
■Organized by : ST☆RBRIDGE
■Planning and Operating company : Alpha Sensation Inc.
■Special cooperation : The Global Families / Fact-F Ltd.
■Official Website : http://wameetsjazz.com
〔Contacts〕 WMJ2017 Execution Committee
◎ A Part of this festival's operation fund will be given as a scholarship
WMJ is offering opportunities to touch real music through several events as well as providing support, such as workshops and instruments, to young artists and students who are making effort to become professional artists, and those disabled persons who are encouraged by the music activities.
"Your understanding and cooperation are highly appreciated"
- “WMJ Friends” Priority Admission Ticket allows you to enter the music hall from 20 minutes before each stage starts, until 150 seats become full, followed by those who carry General Admission Ticket.
- “WMJ Friends” Priority Admission Ticket is only available for WMJ2017 Crowd-funding donation supporters as the limited privileges. Please visit the site before it’s all sold out.
- Even for those who have Priority Admission Ticket, the seats may not be available when too crowded, so please kindly keep your presence as earlier as possible.
- We offer the limited seats in the front row (about 20 seats) for those who are in the “WMJ Friends” membership lounge. From 5 minutes before each stage starts, we guide you from the lounge to the hall by priority route.
- After all seats are filled, the standing area is also available. We may restrict entry to the standing area for safety in case of overcrowd situation.
- All seats are non-reserved seats.
- Each stage opening time and performers may be changed without prior notification.
- After every stage ends, we would ask you to leave from the seating area. You cannot secure seats across each stage.
- The seats for the disabled persons and pre-school kids (parents’ attendance is possible) available in the front area. We appreciate for your cooperation to create an environment for children to enjoy every stage at this festival.
We may restrict entry to the venue when it’s overcrowded, and change opening time without prior notification.
Please note that the event organizer, the artists and the venue are not responsible for lost and thefts. Please keep your belongings safely at your own risk.
It is strictly prohibited to film and record the artists performance by any equipment such as cameras/mobile phones with camera/video camera/recorder etc.
In the case of stormy weather, we may change the schedule of the event for safety purposes. We hold the event for the light rain weather, but please use your umbrella in the venue with a careful manner. (2/3 of the venue is indoor)
Please note that photos and movies taken may be broadcasted/published by each media/publication etc.
- イベント詳細情報を更新しました。 Diff#278091 2017-09-14 00:32:54
10:30 AM - 8:00 PM JST
General Admission Ticket 1,000 (Early Discount ~8/14) SOLD OUT ¥800 General Admission Ticket 1,000 (Discount 8/15~9/30) SOLD OUT ¥900 General Admission Ticket 1,000 (10/1~10/13) SOLD OUT ¥1,000
- Venue Address
- 4-7-35 Shiba-koen Minato-ku, Tokyo Japan